Witnessing the growing pollution, in the garden city of India, Doorplants Services is committed to bringing back the greenery to its city. With reducing ground space and steep increase in the real estate of Bengaluru, Doorplants Services came out with the idea of growing the plants vertically.
Vertical Gardens is the best option to grow thousands of plants in one single wall. A wall measuring 20 feet x 30 feet can accommodate around 2400 healthy plants, which in comparison takes more than one acre to keep these 2400 plants on the ground.
Vertical gardens BENEFITS and advantages :
- The best option to accommodate plants
- Reduces air pollution
- Reduces scorching heat by around 2 to 3 degrees.
- Excellent insulator and brings a very cool effect in and around the building.
- Best option to grow plants in Urban cities which is growing at a rapid pace, especially Bengaluru.
- Increases oxygen levels all around its area
- Gives a magnificent look for the wall
- Vertical Green walls act like a show stopper for the area, enhances the building value.
- Vertical Garden Green Walls are cost-effective, an excellent alternative replacing expensive stone cladding and other metal options.
Doorplants Services install a vertical garden for Arvind Mills, Mysore Road, Bengaluru, the first of its kind in that stretch, for their Global office. The vertical garden measures 40 feet height x 25 feet in width. The vertical garden consists of five varieties of air purifying plants, enabling a high-quality air circulation all around. Doorplants has made this vertical green wall with total automation using high-end timers and controllers from reputed brands. Doorplants ensures that this vertical green wall is automated with self-watering drip irrigation system. The vertical green wall installed at Arvind Mills is a visual spectacle for the eyes. The pattern and design of the plants selected for the Vertical live green wall look fabulous.